' Shivering with antici.... | Adventures with FitNyx

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Shivering with antici....

As a new fitness blogger, I'm anxious to get more practice with the art of race recaps.  This weekend, I participated in TWO phenomenal events, and I'm itching to tell all about them - but I'm waiting for the race photos to be released so I can use pretty pictures in my write-ups.

...pation!

Free race photos are a coveted luxury in the racing world, with many events opting instead to provide photos at a very high cost, often due to the cost associated with taking thousands of high-quality photos and editing them for participants.  When a race or event offers freebies, who am I to complain about waiting more than 24 hours to get a look?!

But here I am, two marvelous race recaps drafted and waiting in the wings, but I can't send them into the spotlight just yet, and all I can think about is "why are my free photos taking so long?"  Oh the woes of being a blogger...

Long story short: race recaps on the way, pending the fruits of organizers' generosity!  And THANK YOU to both the Epic Fail Challenge and Fort2Base for affording us eager runners that generosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment