' Get PINK with Skirt Sports #10on10 virtual race! [Race Discount] | Adventures with FitNyx

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Get PINK with Skirt Sports #10on10 virtual race! [Race Discount]

I'm super excited to share with you my very FIRST SweatPink race discount!

On September 15th, Skirt Sports is celebrating 10 years in business!  To celebrate, they are hosting a virtual race - with some excellent swag!  You can run 10k or 10 miles, whatever your preference, any day during their anniversary weekend (September 13th, 14th, or 15th).  And it's virtual, so you can do it wherever you like!



The race package includes some great stuff.  They have three "finisher" awards to choose from (I'm getting the PINK skirt, of course), plus every registration includes a $50 gift card to their store!  You'll also get a race bib and sponsor samples.  You have the option to "upgrade" your entry for a bigger gift card, too, which gets you even MORE sweet gear at an even better price!  And since Skirt Sports has grown by leaps and bounds, there's tons of cool stuff from which to choose.  I'm eyeing down some pink compression sleeves...

As an added bonus, Skirt Sports will be giving away additional prizes to anyone posting photos or videos to the Skirt Sports Facebook page or Instagram!  Use the tags #10on10 and #SkirtSports - or you can email your experience to Skirt Sports and they'll post for you.

I know what you're thinking: "I WANNA SIGN UP RIGHT NOW!  How do I do it?!"  Here's your answer: click HERE to register, and be sure to get 10% off using my code SkirtPink10 when you register!  Also, help me out in return by adding my name and email (fitnyx@gmail.com) as your referral at checkout in the Order Comments box.  Registration ends September 15th.

Run it, tell it!  Let me know your virtual race results!

No comments:

Post a Comment