' Mag Mile Half Results | Adventures with FitNyx

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Mag Mile Half Results

Ran that Magnificent Mile Women's Half Marathon today - as most of you know, this was my first half marathon.  We had mid-80 degree temperatures with humidity over 90%, so as you can imagine, this wasn't the best day to run the farthest I ever have.  Even the joy of getting to run with my dad wore off quickly in the blistering heat.  I failed to meet any of my race goals, but I DID finish and I suppose that's worth quite a bit.

For now, I'm just going to post my results, I'm quite exhausted and will put off any discussion of the experience itself for when I have time and energy to write a thorough review.  Check back in a few days for more!

I had clocked myself about a minute faster, but eh, I finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment