' Sadly, no Flywheel for FitNyx... | Adventures with FitNyx

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sadly, no Flywheel for FitNyx...

I know I promised a recap of my experience last night at Flywheel, but unfortunately I was unable to participate due to a health concern.  The Class Pass people did whatever they could to try to accommodate, but alas, it was a hopeless cause.  What I CAN tell you is that everyone who attended seems to have only the best of things to say about the class, so it was probably awesome and you should probably go try it yourself - then let me know all about the experience so I can share with other fitness fanatics!


Hopefully I'll get in off the wait list for tonight's final Class Pass launch event, taking place at The Dailey Method, so I can have something exciting to share with you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment