' The Weekly Chase: Remembering to Do "Me" | Adventures with FitNyx

Monday, February 22, 2016

The Weekly Chase: Remembering to Do "Me"

Last week's goal to live Fiercely Serene every day got lost in the jumble of my currently crazy life!  And if you're a regular reader, you may have noticed my blogging also feel by the wayside, which is disappointing after weeks of keeping pretty solidly to a consistent schedule!  Between hectic work schedules, weekend events, and a few side pursuits I've been working to build, this past week I sacrificed a large portion of my "me time".  This week, though some of the scheduling is out of my hands, I'd like to remind myself to keep room in the schedule for that personal time as my Weekly Chase.


I have to major me-things to which I'd like to devote more time this week.  One is obviously the blog, which is a personal pursuit that I value highly in my life.  The other is my adorable puppy, who has been cooped up in side for much of the winter and hasn't always gotten the exercise and playtime she needs when I've had busy weeks like this past one.  My parents take very good care of her when I'm out and about, so she is always well-loved, but I miss running with her regularly!  Especially as the weather slowly starts to warm up, I'm excited to make Kaalia a bigger priority once again.


What weekly goals are YOU chasing?  How well did you accomplish last week's goals?  Check in with hosts Road Runner Girl and Molly Ritterbeck to see how everyone's Weekly Chase wrapped up, and how they're all moving forward in the new week!

Road Runner Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment