- Push ups every day! I've already started working on this one, but I want to make it "official" as a goal this week!
- More core work. I get a jump start on this tonight because I'm subbing a core class, but I'm trying to add some at-home core exercises to compliment my push ups every day.
- At least one day each week working on arm/upper body strength. Historically my weakest area, but hopefully no more! I'd been good about this before the holidays but somehow ended up slacking off the past couple weeks, so I have to get back in the habit.
- Run at least once a week. This is a weather-permitting goal, as I can't stand the treadmill and usually want to take my puppy anyway.
- Box at least once a week. Another habit that took a back seat over the past couple weeks, but really needs to resurface. I went again this past weekend and remembered why I love it so much!
What weekly goals are YOU chasing? How well did you accomplish last week's goals? Check in with hosts Road Runner Girl and Molly Ritterbeck to see how everyone's Weekly Chase wrapped up, and how they're all moving forward in the new week!