' Just a minor setback. | Adventures with FitNyx

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Just a minor setback.

Hey FitFam,

Just a quick heads-up, I had a quick surgery on my eye on Monday, and the recovery was a little more intense than I had expected.  In the interest of healing quickly, I have been avoiding screens and eye strain for a couple days.

Not my most flattering look, I know.

The good news is that I DO seem to be healing well and fast, so I'll be back with my Hot Chocolate 15k race recap and more November Blog Challenge posts in just a day or two!

As always, thanks for reading!  Don't forget to enter my MESTRENGTH giveaway while you're here - it ends tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's looking better already... And the guy who did the surgery is a former plastic surgeon, he says I should have absolute minimal scarring - if any at all. So YAY!

      Delete