' Zumba STEP Practice | Adventures with FitNyx

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Zumba STEP Practice

Next week I'll be attempting my first audition for a Zumba STEP class, and I am woefully unprepared!  I haven't had much time to practice the new specialty since taking the licensing class, but now I have the perfect excuse!  Plus, practicing any Zumba routine is a great way to get in a thorough cardio workout with a little strengthening work tucked neatly into the moves.  I worked up a good sweat with an hour and a half of shakin' it today - sweet!

I guarantee I don't look nearly so glamorous...

On a related note, my new Zumba classes at Chicago Dance start on Monday at 6pm!  The class roster is looking a little thin, so if you've got some time to head on down, I'd LOVE to have you join me and boost the class energy!  It's more of a party when there are more people dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment