' Four Stars (Estimated) Results | Adventures with FitNyx

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Four Stars (Estimated) Results

Another great trail run today with the wonderful Muddy Monk team!  Though I don't yet have the official race results, by my own watch Priti and I covered the four miles in just over 44 minutes!  Not too shabby - even though this race was more about connecting to a new friend than running for time.


As an added bonus, one of my friends from my first Muddy Monk experience earlier this summer spotted me during the post-race festivities, and came over to say hi!  I was honored Erica remembered me, and hopefully we'll be able to hook up a little more intentionally for another race soon!

Once official race results are posted, expect a full recap of the Four Stars trail run!

No comments:

Post a Comment