' Me Strength has arrived! [Discount Code] | Adventures with FitNyx

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Me Strength has arrived! [Discount Code]

I received my first product review samples today - and I'm so excited to share!

Right now, I'm just going to tell you a little about the product itself, and I'll follow up sometime next week once I've had ample hands-on experience to give you a full review of Me Strength.

I can already tell you I LOVE the flavor options and the pretty colors!

Me Strength was created to address the fact that most electrolyte drinks on the market are full of calories, artificial ingredients, sugar, and all that other nasty stuff we're learning shouldn't go in our bodies.  Instead, Me Strength provides your body with the right amount of electrolytes to get you properly hydrated both before an activity and during recover after your workout - without using artificial ingredients.

In addition, Me Strength has introduced creatine into the mix to enhance and maximize muscle performance.  Creatine, an amino acid occurring naturally in the human body, helps your muscles create fuel.  I know what you're thinking: isn't creatine the stuff those beefcakes take to get really big muscles?  The answer is yes - but they're taking a whole lot more than they really need.  Me Strength has just enough creatine to help the average athlete get the most out of their workouts, but won't make you bulk.

Overall, it sounds like a great product, combining the much-hyped electrolytes with the underused (by endurance athletes, at least) creatine to create a mix that will really make an impact on training.  I'm excited to try it and tell you my thoughts!

If you absolutely can't wait and want to try it RIGHT NOW, you can get yourself 25% off your order by using the discount code "fitnyx" at checkout!

Have a go-to hydration mix?  Know of another tried and true recovery product?  Tell me all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment