' Bossywear Wrist Wraps | Adventures with FitNyx

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Bossywear Wrist Wraps

Before the new year started, I was doing very well staying consistent in the gym - and I was seeing very solid results!  Unfortunately, the first couple months of 2016 have seen me slacking off on my weight training, which has created a noticeable decline in my upper body strength.  It's time to start getting back to lifting for upper body strength.  Of course, my wrists are still as weak as always, so I always need to have a pair of wrist wraps available when I'm in the gym.  I have a couple pairs already, but I'm always looking for the right wraps to get the job done, so this week I tried Bossywear wrist wraps.



Disclaimer: I received my wraps at no charge in exchange for my review.  As always, all opinions expressed herein are my own.

At first I thought these wraps were just like another pair I had tried previously (that hadn't worked out) and was afraid they'd be deceptively stretchy. When I pulled them out at the gym, though, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were much less elastic than I thought they'd be - which meant it was much easier to gauge how tight to wrap them for the right amount of support without cutting off circulation! The thumb elastics are perhaps not sewn down properly, as they seem to stay twisted a bit no matter how hard I try to straighten them out, but that is only a minor annoyance. The support level is perfect and the wraps are very comfortable - but they're not very breathable!  I definitely got more sweaty under the wraps than I have with other pairs.  Again, a minor problem so long as the 
sweat isn't dripping onto my hands and causing slippage.



Otherwise, they're probably some of the best lifting wraps I've ever used, PLUS they're BRIGHT PINK, so I'm pretty much in love. Great purchase for lifters, great to have in your gym bag for those lifts that need just a little extra oomph, definitely receives my recommendation!

What are some of your favorite upper body exercises?  Do you use any support gear when you're lifting?

No comments:

Post a Comment