' Weekly Roundup: February 8 through February 12 | Adventures with FitNyx

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Weekly Roundup: February 8 through February 12

The weeks are getting fuller and busier, but I'm learning to juggle added responsibilities and a busier schedule with finding time for my own pursuits.  Of course, when you throw a birthday in, some of those pursuits get a little sidetracked too!  Here's what you missed on Adventures with FitNyx this week!

Monday - The Weekly Chase: Living with Intention

Setting weekly goals has already helped me live with more purpose, but I've missed my marks so many times.  Looking closely at why, I realized I don't have the proper foundations set to make some of the changes I want to make in my life.  This week's goals are intended to lay that groundwork so I can keep building towards a better future.


Tuesday - Happy Birthday!

My 30th birthday landed on Fat Tuesday.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Much of this week's blogging was kept short and sweet as I celebrated away from the computer screen.  I'm sure you understand.


Wednesday - Wednesday Word: Triumphant

With a little help from Keanu, I have been coming to a different understanding of what victory and triumph mean in my life.  As I learn and adapt my perspective, I'm finding myself experiencing many more triumphs than I ever had previously, and I'm quickly figuring out how to set myself up for a future full of many more!


Thursday - Help me!

The other day I posted a feedback form asking for readers to speak up about their Adventures with FitNyx experiences - and the response was underwhelming.  After a full day and dozens of views, I had only two responders, and they barely completed half the form.  It's very hard to blog without feedback, as I can only guess what people are enjoying or hating or want to see.  If you missed it, you can find the form HERE.  It only takes a couple minutes, I promise!



Sunday Supplement Preview - BeFit Pre-Workout
What were you up to this week?  Anything exciting planned for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment