' Move MORE! | Adventures with FitNyx

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Move MORE!

I am excited to let you all know that I have been chosen as a Move More Fitness Ambassador!


The Move More mission is perfectly in line with my own: to encourage people to, well, move MORE!  Building health, fitness, and wellness is as easy as finding 10 minutes a day for additional activity - which means ANYone can do it!  Hopefully, as a MMF ambassador I can help spread the good news and reach more people who are in need of that little extra push that gets them moving.

In the meanwhile, I know I still owe y'all some race recaps and a couple product reviews...  I appreciate your continued patience as I work through the divorce and possible move, I'm starting to get my feet back under me and anticipate a little more time to start posting again soon.  For now, have a picture of my adorable puppy after our longest run yet - because puppy smiles are the BEST smiles!



No comments:

Post a Comment