' MERRY CHRISTMAS! | Adventures with FitNyx

Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Or whatever your holiday is - I hope it's going (or went, or will go) fantastically!!!

We had a modest Christmas here, since the big "present" was the puppy last week...  But I still got a stocking full of healthy treats and a fancy new heart monitor from my dad!  This monitor will be fantastic for helping me better gauge the intervals in my Zumba class playlists, to help maximize the effect of interval training.

Some new adventures and some old favorites!

Thank you to my parents, my husband, my brother and his fiancee, my new friends at work, and everyone else who has helped to make my December the highlight of an already wonderful year!

Stay tuned next week for my Year In Review posts, looking back at some of the highlights of the past twelve months and reflecting on the many ways I have grown!

How did you make your Christmas special?  Any particularly exciting gifts or events?

No comments:

Post a Comment