' Blog Challenge 30: Why I Blog | Adventures with FitNyx

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Challenge 30: Why I Blog

This prompt is largely an echo of my previous post about the best thing that happened this year, which was my decision to bring a higher level of fitness back into my lifestyle.

Blogging became a sort of accountability, while at the same time opening a doorway into a bigger community.  I was putting myself out there, in a way I had never expected I would, and I wasn't sure if it was a good idea.  Now, though - I'm thrilled I started this blog, and I'm excited not only by where it has taken me already, but by all the opportunities it has yet to provide.  Since the previously mentioned post already covered a lot more of my blogging motivations, I'm not going to rehash everything here.  Pop over to that older post to read all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment