' #TakeTheLeap starts TODAY with a little MadLibs fun! | Adventures with FitNyx

Monday, February 2, 2015

#TakeTheLeap starts TODAY with a little MadLibs fun!

IT'S FINALLY TIME!

The #TakeTheLeap yoga challenge begins TODAY!  For the next 30 days, I'll be leading this challenge with daily poses posted to Instagram and occasional blog updates related to yoga, mindfulness, and to our wonderful #TakeTheLeap sponsor, prAna!  To kick things off today, I'm sharing a little MadLibs action - and I'd love to see you share your thoughts too!  How will YOU step up to the challenge??


  • When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is obscene flexibility. Yoga intimidates me and makes me feel a little inadequate.
  • That’s why I am SO determined to participate in prAna’s Take The Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge with Sweat Pink. I plan to Warrior pose my way to a more courageous and confident 2015!
  • For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is accepting my body's limits and finding myself within those limits. Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to face my self-consciousness and my limitations and find new ways to soar.
  • My favorite place to yoga is in the woods because it is so full of nature's music and peace.
  • Here’s a photo of me in my very best baddha konasana (Cobbler's Pose) to kick things off!
  • I'm tagging Farrah (FairyBurger) and Holly (Life at the Quarry) - I want these fabulous bloggers to share their very best yoga pose photos, this fun madlib and of course, I challenge them to join me on this fun 30 day yoga journey. Come on y’all, Take the Leap with me!
  • Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear! They just launched their new spring collection so you best get on it!
  • If I win I would gift the $500 to Farrah @ FairyBurger because she has definitely earned a little splurge with all the craziness she gets up to in her busy yet inspiring schedule!
  • Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group / event which we’ll use for updates, sharing, and inspiration; and the event page for even more details! And of course, join the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, and your blog using the hashtags: #TakeTheLeap #prana #sweatpink. Be sure to tag @prana @FitApproach too!

BONUS!  Thanks to our very generous sponsor prAna you can get 15% off your total purchase this month with discount code psps15FNYX!  Check out their amazing new line - and stay tuned for a review of some of their newest products!

No comments:

Post a Comment