' BeFit BURN Weight Loss Supplement | Adventures with FitNyx

Sunday, April 3, 2016

BeFit BURN Weight Loss Supplement

Supplement Sunday is BACK!  But today's post is going to be short and sweet - it's about a "fat burner" supplement, and honestly, I think most of these thermogenic weight loss things are a total crock.  My experience with the BeFit BURN only serves to enforce my pre-existing notions.

Disclaimer: I received this product at no cost in exchange for my review.  I did receive additional compensation for my full program review.  All opinions expressed herein are my own.

I would never actively search out a weight loss supplement, because I don't really believe they are an effective way to lose weight nor do I feel I need that much extra help to cut the few extra pounds I'm battling.  But when I received my BeFit product package, it came with BURN, so I decided to give it the old college try.  After taking two pills per day as directed for 30 consecutive days, I felt absolutely NO different, saw no weight loss results, didn't experience the supposed probiotic effects (but when I take a normal probiotic, I definitely DO notice the difference), and was very happy I hadn't actually spent any money on the product.  It may be that this kind of supplement actually DOES help someone with a considerable amount of weight to lose, but it simply wasn't effective for me.

Fortunately, I didn't experience any negative effects either, so it may be perfectly safe to at least try if you're looking for a little extra kick on your weight loss journey.  Remember, though, that the healthiest, safest, and most reliable ways to lose weight and keep it off are through an intelligent eating plan and thorough exercise - short cuts are bound to come back to haunt you later!

Have you ever used a weight loss supplement?  Did you see any positive results?

No comments:

Post a Comment