' Posts to come, I promise! | Adventures with FitNyx

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Posts to come, I promise!

I tried to post today.  Really I did.  But for some reason my hours of writing and multiple clicks of the "save draft" button were all for naught, as my entire post was deleted and all of my work lost.  I have a lot of things to say these days, but not as much time as I'd like in which to say them, so reworking that post will sadly have to wait.  Meanwhile I have tons of exciting new products to test and review, and I'm still involved in the Move More Yoga challenge, so please keep an eye on my Instagram feed (now also cross-posting to my Facebook page, so you can follow there if you'd rather) to keep up with my adventures, and look for some substantial posting to come in the next couple weeks!

Thanks, as always, for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment